Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing (also Online Marketing, Internet Marketing or Web Marketing) is a collective name for marketing activity carried out online, as opposed to traditional marketing through print media, live promotions, TV and radio advertisement.
The rapid growth of Digital Marketing Industry is a direct consequence of the global phenomenon that is the Internet, and effectiveness of Digital Marketing channels in generating revenue and awareness. Compared to traditional methods of advertising, Digital Marketing offers rather realistic costs (particularly important for small- and medium-size businesses and start-ups), accurate targeting of prospective customer and excellent analytical reporting.
- Digital Marketing’ is now an indispensable part of any effective marketing campaign, because of its targeted reach, customized messaging, low costs and huge availability of data for analysis.
- This program shall enable participants to get a wide as well as deep understanding of the subject and will be able to conduct marketing activities on a host of digital platforms.
- SEO is an acronym for search engine optimization. It describes series of techniques which improves the visibility of the web site in search engine result pages.
- Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining traffic or attention through social media sites.
- Marketing analytics comprises the processes and technologies that enable marketers to evaluate the success of their marketing initiatives.
- An affiliate program is an automated electronic program that involves a Web advertiser and recruited webmasters.
- Mobile marketing is a multi-channel, digital marketing strategy aimed at reaching a target audience on their smart phones, tablets, and/or other mobile devices, via websites, email, SMS and MMS, social media, and apps.
A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline for any recognized University.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
|2||On page and Off page SEO|
|3||Social Media Marketing|
|2||Google ad sense and Affiliate marketing|