Post Graduate Diploma in HR and Administration
In various small and mid-sized organisations the HR & admin functions are clubbed together as it may not require separate teams to handle these functions. Moreover the complexities involved would be less due to lesser number of employees to handle and smaller area of operations. In such cases it is imperative that the professionals handling such roles are conversant with both the functions.
Thus this course of PG Diploma in HR & Administration will provide the candidate with the knowledge related to some of the core (transactional) functions of HR as well as some functions of Admin work.
- To facilitate broad understanding of recruitment function along with induction in organizations
- To facilitate broad understanding of Human Resources as function and its various sub-functions and its implication and connection with payroll processing.
- Set—up payroll process with necessary checks and balances
- To understand Performance Appraisal and Performance management, a periodic activity to assess the performance and productivity of an individual employee.
- Understand the various activities involved in the administration be it management of facilities & Security, Asset Management, Vendor Management, Statutory compliances etc
A graduate (10+2+3) in any discipline for any recognized University
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
|2||Compensation & Payroll management|
|3||Training & Development|