Apar India and its subsidiaries, affiliates and parent companies (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “our”, or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting our users’ privacy. We request all our users to read the following ‘Privacy Notice’ to understand how the personal information we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed, used and maintained as you make use of our services.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we collect from individuals through our websites, online or offline activities, products or services, web based applications or devices. We encourage users to review the Privacy Notice before disclosing any personal information.
When you access or use our products or services, you acknowledge that you have read this Privacy Notice and understand its contents. We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily consent to provide that information to us. Your use of our products or services and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Privacy Notice. By using our Services or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you the product or deliver the services
- To administer our site and for internal operations including surveys
- To customize and improve the website according to your interests
- To protect our rights or property and that of our users as appropriate,
- To comply with legal process or laws of the land
- To ensure our site safety and security.
The following are examples of the type of Personal Information that may be collected. The specific kind of information collected will depend on the activities or services used:
- Information (such as first/ last name, date of birth, email IDs, address, phone number, caste certificate, marriage certificate etc.);
- Personal Identifiers ( such as PAN, Passport, Voters ID, and Drivers Licence)
- Employment information (such as the employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers);
- Educational details;
- Location information;
- Demographic information;
- Photographs, images, resume;
- Biometric data such as fingerprints, voice recognition.
In addition to the above, we may also collect other non-personal information with use for our products and services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM THIRD PARTIES
We may also collect personal information about you from third parties who are authorized and consented by you, including:
- Other related bodies corporate within the Apar India group or its parent company;
- Government databases,
- Customer(s) or employers in case of job applicants or institutions;
- Third party service providers; and
- Publicly available sources of information
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH WEBSITE USAGE
- If you browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit. Certain pages on our ‘website, use “cookies”, which will help you use our websites interactively. The cookies on our web pages do not collect information about you, but only about your browser “session” such as Internet domain or internet service provider for your internet service, Browser type, type of operating system platform, date / time stamp, referring / exit pages address of the previous website that you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website, domain name and country/state.
- IP address to help diagnose problems with servers that host and administer our website.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest (partner networks, payment gateways, advertisers and affiliates). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are governed by their own privacy statement. We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
INFORMATION FROM E-MAILS
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain a return e-mail address. If you include, personally-identifiable information in your e-mail, because you want us to address your specific queries or requests, we may use that information in responding to your request. E-mail is not necessarily secure against interception, and please send us only the required information to help us process your request for the specified service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INTERACTIVE FORMS
On some of our forms, web pages, and devices, we offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information. This occurs when you are registering for online counseling, various test & assessments, quizzes, seminars, workshops, mock tests, demos, or downloading enrolment forms from us. In these cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party, other than specifically permitted under this Privacy Notice.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We reserve the right to disclose information collected that we believe, in reasonable good faith, is appropriate or necessary to protect against any liability; to protect our company or clients from fraudulent, abusive or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations of wrongdoing; and to assist government enforcement agencies, where required by regulations. We may provide your personal information with any member of our group (our subsidiaries, affiliates and parent company), service providers, partners, and contractors, for you to have continuous access or use our products or services.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable/reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures as per applicable industry practices to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. We regularly test our website, data centers, systems, and other assets for security vulnerabilities to address the same. The storage mechanisms of the personal information (either in digital or hard copy) are managed or administered internally and held locally in India.
RIGHT TO PERSONAL INFORMATION AND PRIVACY PREFERENCES
You have the right to access, correct and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences at any time. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences (such as whether you wish to receive promotional communications) by contacting our Privacy office.
You may choose not to receive promotional communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link or contacting us as specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
We may modify or amend this Privacy Notice from time to time at our discretion. When we make changes to this Notice, we will amend the revision date at the top of this page. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Notice to be informed about how we are protecting your personal information.
This Notice applies to all Personal information collected by Apar India.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Privacy Notice or would like to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact our Privacy office.
PRIVACY OFFICE DETAILS:
795, Udyog Vihar Phase 5 Gurugram